Frequently Asked Internet Questions

How many people use the Internet

According to Internet World Stats, as of June 30, 2012, there are 2,405,518,376 global Internet users.

Or, 34.3% of the global population

Do satellites carry all of our Internet Traffic?

No, satellites carry less than 1% of global Internet traffic.  Submarine cables deliver the rest, more than 99% of Internet traffic.

What is Net-Neutrality and why is it important?

What is a core / backbone network?

How does wifi work?

Why does updating our broadband infrastructure matter?

Use this form to submit your question(s) and we will answer them here as soon as possible!

0 + 1 = ?